Σελίδες

Κυριακή 2 Μαρτίου 2014

Quotes About Poetry

“What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.” Walt Whitman
 “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” Pablo Neruda , 100 Love Sonnets

“If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at least once every week.”
Charles Darwin , The Autobiography of Charles Darwin, 1809–82

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...